Chronic pain: support starts with asking the right questions
Lynn Pearce Health journalist
What you need to know about assessing an individual’s experience of pain
Wherever you practise, the likelihood is you’ll be dealing with a high percentage of patients in pain, whether chronic, acute or a combination of both.
Nursing Standard. 34, 4, 56-58. doi: 10.7748/ns.34.4.56.s20
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now