What’s different about this year’s flu vaccine programme?
The UK has begun its biggest immunisation campaign ever, amid fears about NHS capacity this winter
The biggest flu vaccination campaign in UK history got under way in September. The drive comes amid fears the country could see a resurgence of flu this winter, along with further waves of COVID-19.
36, 10, 56-57.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now