What is a nurse’s role in verification and certification of death?
The legal obligations and processes related to a patient’s death, and how to minimise distress for bereaved relatives
When a patient dies, it is important that nurses understand their role in the verification and certification of death, and the legal implications of this.
37, 6, 55-56.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now