The rules on giving first aid outside work
The legal and moral requirements relating to first aid and CPR for off-duty staff and what the Nursing and Midwifery Council says
Death can sometimes be prevented if first aid is given before emergency services arrive, and any nurse might find themselves in a situation where they could perform it.
38, 9, 57-58.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now