Language tests: how are the rules changing?
Find out how the regulator is easing English language requirements for nurses trained overseas and when the changes will be made
The Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) is relaxing its English language test requirements to join the register.
38, 1, 11-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now