Is tea the key to helping patients stay hydrated?
Tea is Britain’s favourite hot drink, but there is some confusion over whether it helps prevent dehydration – and if nurses should encourage patients to drink it
The British drink approximately 100 million cups of tea every day, according to the UK Tea and Infusions Association.
38, 3, 51-52.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now