Industrial action vote: how it may affect you
As the possibility of a nurses’ strike looms, find out about the potential impact on your pay and patients
Fury over this year’s ‘pitiful and insulting’ pay offers for NHS staff on Agenda for Change (AfC) contracts is putting nurses on a collision course with governments.
37, 9, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now