Child-to-parent abuse: let’s bring it out of the shadows
Michelle John Founder and director, Social enterprise PEGS
Signs to look for and how to support and empower families
Would you know what to do if you suspected a parent was experiencing abuse at the hands of their own child?
38, 1, 35-36.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now