Would better pay stop ‘tipping’?
Flavia Munn Editor, Nursing Standard
Who hasn’t been given a gift by a well-meaning patient or loved one as a thank-you for the care they have received? From chocolates, biscuits and flowers to toasters, fish and weapons (I kid you not), nursing staff see all manner of presents.
37, 11, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now