Time out is not too much to ask for
Flavia Munn Editor, Nursing Standard
Stairwells, toilet cubicles, store cupboards, cars – nurses are forced to resort to unsuitable places to grab a few minutes’ respite from work.
37, 4, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now