Nurses need honest answers on PPE
Gary Bell Editorial director, RCNi
Government ministers are no doubt sincere in their praise for the heroism of nurses and other healthcare workers on the front line of the coronavirus pandemic. However, shortages of personal protective equipment (PPE) have prompted Pavlovian political responses when the same ministers are called to account for their handling of the crisis.
35, 5, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now