Nurses are exhausted and need incentives, not ultimatums
Flavia Munn Editor, Nursing Standard
The impact of nursing staff shortages is displayed at its most heart-breaking in end of life care. Our survey with the charity Marie Curie found there are too few nurses to cope with the growing number of people who are dying at home, adding further anxiety to their loved ones’ emotional load.
36, 11, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now