‘Calling’ is just an excuse to underpay
Flavia Munn Editor, Nursing Standard
Just days after the government was labelled ‘dangerously out of touch’ with the nursing profession, one of its health ministers suggested nurses don’t need to worry about their pay because their husbands can pay the bills.
36, 4, 5-5.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now