Compression bandaging in patients with venous insufficiency
Irene Anderson Senior lecturer, School of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield
This article explains the effects of compression therapy and discusses the treatment options available in the management of patients with venous disease of the lower limb.
Nursing Standard. 23, 10, 49-55. doi: 10.7748/ns2008.11.23.10.49.c6723Correspondence
This article has been subject to double blind peer review
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now