Common conditions and practical considerations in eye care
Sue Watkinson Senior lecturers, Thames Valley University, Faculty of Health and Human Sciences, Slough
Ramesh Seewoodhary Senior lecturers, Thames Valley University, Faculty of Health and Human Sciences, Slough
As part of Nursing Standard’s clinical skills series, this article presents an overview of the structure and function of the eye, including ocular adnexal structures. This provides a basis for a forthcoming discussion of eye pathology and eye care.
21, 44, 42-47.
This article has been subject to double blind peer review
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now