Why we must discuss ‘what matters most’
Julie Pearce Chief nurse and executive director of quality and caring services, Marie Curie
Conversations about patients’ wishes at the end of life are fundamental to advance care planning
More people are now dying at home, as many nurses have witnessed during the pandemic.
37, 1, 27-27.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now