Why we all have a role in detecting bowel cancer
Jennie Burch Head, Gastrointestinal nurse education, St Mark’s Hospital, London
The NHS screening programme is effective – so encouraging patients to participate will save lives
Bowel screening may not be the most glamorous of topics, but it’s essential we talk about it if we want to reduce bowel cancer incidence and mortality in the UK.
34, 1, 67-67.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now