Why we all have a role in detecting bowel cancer
Jennie Burch Head, Gastrointestinal nurse education, St Mark’s Hospital, London
The NHS screening programme is effective – so encouraging patients to participate will save lives
Bowel screening may not be the most glamorous of topics, but it’s essential we talk about it if we want to reduce bowel cancer incidence and mortality in the UK.
34, 1, 67-67.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now