Why the ‘wobble room’ is a vital sanity saver
Jane Bates Retired nurse
On 12 May, in honour of Florence Nightingale’s 200th birthday, I was supposed to go to Kew Gardens with a nursing friend. We shared a flat in London when we were students and Kew was a short bike ride to sanity; whatever the season, the open space was a respite from the pressures of our job.
Nursing Standard. 35, 6, 12-12. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.6.12.s7
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now