Why industrial action could be back on the agenda this year
James Buchan Professor in the faculty of health and social sciences, Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
With staff facing another real-terms pay cut, many in the profession may feel they have no other option
Nursing unions and government look like they could be on a collision course over NHS nurses’ pay.
37, 5, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now