What’s the attraction of Magnet hospitals?
The US scheme to improve nurse well-being is being tested in the UK
After a traumatic year at the forefront of the COVID-19 response, 14 hospitals in England are among those taking part in a Europe-wide project to improve nurses’ working environments and reduce their stress levels.
36, 7, 33-33.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now