What’s the attraction of Magnet hospitals?
The US scheme to improve nurse well-being is being tested in the UK
After a traumatic year at the forefront of the COVID-19 response, 14 hospitals in England are among those taking part in a Europe-wide project to improve nurses’ working environments and reduce their stress levels.
36, 7, 33-33.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now