Wearing a mask in shops is a small price to pay
I hollered like an Alpine goatherd calling in the chamois from a distant valley, but still the man behind the counter couldn’t hear me. I was trying to buy stamps at the post office but, muffled behind my home-made face covering, I could not make myself heard.
35, 8, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now