Steps we’ve taken to break down barriers
Angela Little Matron, Oak Foundation Drug Development Unit and West Wing Clinical Research Centre at the Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust
Sensitivity to colleagues’ concerns and adopting a listening approach are essential to building trust and boosting uptake
Long before receiving its first batch of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, the Royal Marsden in London started to lay the groundwork for a successful roll-out.
36, 6, 26-26.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now