Steps to a better handover
Jane Bruton Clinical research manager, Patient Experience Research Centre, Imperial College London
We follow up our recent feature on effective handovers with tips on what to consider, who to engage, how long to take and how to enhance communication
In my clinical and research experience, all nurses want to improve the way we do handover. For many of us, it often feels pressured, too long, we stress about forgetting something and we work beyond our hours to complete it.
34, 2, 35-35.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now