Sound leadership is what staff need now
Emily McWhirter Director, Nursing at the Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability, London
Exhausted and anxious front-line nursing staff require leaders they can trust, whose guidance is evidence-based
Since the pandemic hit the UK, front-line nurses have spoken about being frightened and anxious.
35, 12, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now