Respect may be a more persuasive tool
Vic Rayner Chief executive, National Care Forum
Compulsory vaccination is no way to treat staff who have shouldered a huge burden during the pandemic
The government’s regulations on mandatory vaccination in care homes will take effect in all care homes in England on 11 November.
36, 10, 58-58.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now