Remote consultations for long-term conditions
Jane Scullion Respiratory nurse consultant, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust
Steve Holmes GP, education lead and past chair, Primary Care Respiratory Society
A guide to using the SAFER mnemonic to support patients with conditions such as asthma and COPD
While focus in recent months has rightly been on COVID-19, patients with conditions requiring regular assessment and review, such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), must not be forgotten.
35, 8, 67-67.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now