Readers’ panel: Would better flexible working options help nurses recover from the pandemic?
Francis Fernando @fernandof1974 Head of nursing, London NHS trust, Filipino Nurses Association UK
Leanne Patrick @LeanneHPatrick Gender-based violence nurse, NHS Fife, RCN Feminist Network
Grant Byrne @GGByrne Fourth-year nursing student, Edinburgh
Our experts consider a hot topic of the day
36, 6, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now