Planning for better end of life services
Julie Pearce Chief nurse and executive director of quality and caring services, Marie Curie
Nursing workforce shortages will make ambitions for improved care a tall order, which is why our Better End of Life programme is timely
With COVID-19 vaccinations progressing and the UK reopening, it is tempting to focus on the future – but as we emerge from lockdown it is vital we reflect on the past year and the lessons we can learn.
36, 6, 60-60.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now