Only work within your limits of competence
Marc Cornock @Academiclawyer2 Qualified nurse, academic lawyer and senior lecturer, The Open University
Use your judgement when working in challenging, unfamiliar environments during the pandemic
It is vital that healthcare workers are protected physically during the coronavirus pandemic, but professional protection also needs to be considered.
Nursing Standard. 35, 5, 31-31. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.5.31.s16
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now