Only work within your limits of competence
Marc Cornock @Academiclawyer2 Qualified nurse, academic lawyer and senior lecturer, The Open University
Use your judgement when working in challenging, unfamiliar environments during the pandemic
It is vital that healthcare workers are protected physically during the coronavirus pandemic, but professional protection also needs to be considered.
35, 5, 31-31.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now