One anti-vax outburst can shake public trust
Intelligent, responsible, wise – I’m speaking of an old friend of mine who is a passionate anti-vaxxer. What she believes defies logic, but then she lives in an area where there has been very little COVID-19 infection.
36, 7, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now