No time for silence: speak up about abuse
Lawrence Whyte Agency nurse, South Yorkshire
Allegations of mistreatment at the Edenfield Centre following a BBC investigation remind us of the responsibility all nurses have to raise and escalate concerns
The shocking allegations of mistreatment of vulnerable patients at a secure mental health unit in Manchester, which have been widely reported in the media, made me feel ashamed to be a nurse.
37, 11, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now