M stands for memorable – why my mnemonics will help you think fast
Sybil Fernandes Specialist paediatric intensive care nurse, and lecturer, Birmingham City University
Simple techniques that help you retrieve information quickly are worth sharing, and you can devise your own too
Memory retrieval techniques such as mnemonics and acronyms are an important tool for safe nursing practice and medicine management.
38, 3, 43-44.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now