LGBT nurses can fight prejudice with Pride
Drew Payne Community staff nurse, Whittington Health in London
Across the health service there is still a long way to go to eradicate homophobia, but one trust took a first step at this year’s Pride event
Earlier this year, I did something I have never done before. It isn’t often I get to do something new at my age, but this summer I marched at London Pride openly as a nurse.
34, 10, 27-27.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now