Let’s make 2020 our chance to push for better funding
Howard Catton Chief executive, International Council of Nurses
This should be a monumental year for nurses around the globe
After strong lobbying by the International Council of Nurses (ICN) and the Nursing Now campaign, the World Health Organization (WHO) designated 2020 as the Year of the Nurse and Midwife, heralding an unprecedented celebration of our profession.
35, 1, 13-13.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now