Let’s hear no more from the bullies
Nicki Credland Chair, British Association of Critical Care Nurses
Social media trolls and baying mobs may be a minority, but they are taking a toll on nurses and must be called out by all of us
At the start of the pandemic the general public stood on their doorsteps and clapped, cheered and banged pans in a gesture of thanks and goodwill to NHS staff.
36, 10, 9-9.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now