It’s time to offset the hike in petrol prices
As the cost of living crisis deepens, we look at NHS mileage rates and explore the urgent need for measures to help nurses cope
Nurses are calling on the NHS Staff Council to review its mileage allowance guidelines in light of soaring petrol prices.
37, 6, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now