How to spot tax avoidance schemes
Mary Aiston Director of counter-avoidance, HM Revenue and Customs
HMRC warns of the hidden costs and penalties for agency nurses
Unscrupulous promoters of tax avoidance schemes are continuing to target healthcare workers, including agency nurses and those who have returned to help the NHS during the COVID-19 pandemic. There can be significant financial implications for anyone involved in these schemes.
36, 5, 23-23.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now