How to plan your way to healthier eating
Sophie Medlin Registered dietitian and founder, Citydietitians.co.uk
Shift patterns and limited food choices present barriers, but these strategies can help
Last year Nursing Standard published a survey on the extent of weight problems among nurses. Only 40% of nurses who responded were of a healthy weight. Unfortunately, 71% of nurses felt that their employer gave little or no support to facilitate a healthy weight and lifestyle among staff.
34, 3, 19-20.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now