Hospital at night-time is a waking nightmare
‘I need to go into hospital for a rest,’ said a friend, who – to put it mildly – is rather out of touch. No one has been into hospital for a rest since we were riding around on penny farthings and wearing bustles.
36, 11, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now