Handover tips for every shift
Maria Jennings Matron, Care of older people, Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Clear, concise communication is vital when changing shifts
I’ve seen handovers from many nursing perspectives. Since starting at the Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust as a healthcare assistant in 2005, I have been a staff nurse, sister and ward manager, and I am now a matron.
36, 2, 38-38.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now