Face masks: be aware of the barriers
Lesley Carter Clinical lead, Professionals and practice at Age UK, Department of Health and Social Care
Compulsory face coverings pose particular challenges when patients have hearing difficulties, dementia or cognitive impairment
Face coverings are going to be with us for quite some time and will present an additional communication hurdle for most of us.
35, 8, 57-58.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now