Employers must act now to offer the support nurses need
Howard Catton Chief executive, International Council of Nurses
Early intervention can mitigate the emotional toll of caring for patients, families and communities throughout the pandemic
The International Council of Nurses (ICN) has been in close contact with national nursing associations around the world since the appearance of the novel coronavirus in China.
Nursing Standard. 35, 6, 28-28. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.6.28.s15
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now