Do careful words mean more than honest talk?
It’s the way you tell ’em – any good stand-up knows that. So how is this relevant to healthcare? The authors of an article in the BMJ have plenty to say on the subject of how clinicians communicate with and about patients, and it’s not flattering.
37, 6, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now