Distancing only works if we’re all dancing to the same tune
Jane Bates Retired nurse
Social distancing is like taking part in a dance. On a path or the pavement, people side-step into doorways or bushes to let through others, who in turn sashay past and smile in a ‘we’re in this together’ kind of way.
Nursing Standard. 35, 7, 12-12. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.7.12.s8
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now