Distancing only works if we’re all dancing to the same tune
Social distancing is like taking part in a dance. On a path or the pavement, people side-step into doorways or bushes to let through others, who in turn sashay past and smile in a ‘we’re in this together’ kind of way.
35, 7, 12-12.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now