COVID-19 results need to be given with care
Sam Mabey Puttock Staff nurse, Wythenshawe Hospital, part of Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
My work with patients with HIV has helped me support people who test positive for coronavirus after pre-surgical screening
I work on a drive-through pre-op COVID-19 swab nursing team at a district general hospital. We see between 25 and 40 patients each day for their test, 72 hours before admission for their surgical procedure.
36, 1, 38-38.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now