Coping with future COVID-19 deaths
Julie Pearce Marie Curie chief nurse and executive director of quality and caring services
How the plans we make now can help reduce strain on healthcare staff, and on grieving families
The findings of our annual Nursing Standard–Marie Curie survey show that COVID-19 has brought huge challenges for nursing staff delivering end of life care.
35, 11, 55-55.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now