Coping with future COVID-19 deaths
Julie Pearce Marie Curie chief nurse and executive director of quality and caring services
How the plans we make now can help reduce strain on healthcare staff, and on grieving families
The findings of our annual Nursing Standard–Marie Curie survey show that COVID-19 has brought huge challenges for nursing staff delivering end of life care.
35, 11, 55-55.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now