A clearer picture of pain
Amanda Cheesley RCN professional lead, Long-term conditions and end of life care
Helping patients to identify their pain and its triggers is the first step in alleviating it
Detecting whether someone is experiencing pain is not as straightforward as it may seem. Pain is surprisingly complex and it is different for everyone; what is clearly intolerable to one person may barely register with another.
33, 9, 21-22.
Want to read more?
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now