Nutritional advice during and after COVID-19
Erin Dean , Health journalist
While for many people COVID-19 will causes minor symptoms, some, including older people, those with long-term health conditions and pregnant women, are at higher risk.
35, 8, 38-38.
Already subscribed? Log in
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first 3 months
Your subscription package includes:
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals and their archives
- Customisable dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests