Mental health support during menopause
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) defines the menopause as the biological stage in a woman’s life when menstruation stops permanently. A woman is in the menopause when she has not had a period for 12 consecutive months.
35, 1, 11-11.
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
Your subscription package includes:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now