COVID-19: NICE guidance on community and end of life care
Erin Dean Health journalist
The COVID-19 pandemic in the UK has led to widespread restrictions to normal life in a bid to limit its spread and reduce the exposure of the most vulnerable. Community nurses will be caring for affected patients at home, including those who are at the end of their life.
Nursing Standard. 35, 6, 38-38. doi: 10.7748/ns.35.6.38.s21
Want to read more?
Subscribe for unlimited access
Try 1 month’s access for just £1 and get:
- Full access to nursingstandard.com and the Nursing Standard app
- The monthly digital edition
- RCNi Portfolio and interactive CPD quizzes
- RCNi Learning with 200+ evidence-based modules
- 10 articles a month from any other RCNi journal
Already subscribed? Log in
Alternatively, you can purchase access to this article for the next seven days. Buy now